- Monday, February 12 File Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you timely deposited all required payments.
- Thursday, February 15 Furnish Forms 1099-B, 1099-S and certain Forms 1099-MISC to recipients.
- Thursday, February 15 File a new Form W-4 if you claimed exemption from income tax withholding in 2017.
- Friday, February 16 Begin withholding on employees who claimed exemption from withholding in 2017 but did not file a W-4 to continue withholding exemption in 2018.
- Wednesday, February 28 File Forms 1096, 1098, 1099 (except Form 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation), and W-2G if you file paper forms.
- Wednesday, February 28 File paper Forms 1094-C and 1095-C with IRS if you are an Applicable Large Employer; For all other providers file paper Forms 1094-B and 1095-B with the IRS